- Jan 28 | Clinical Research News | A virtual randomized trial launching this month will investigate whether a collaboration between a new heart health app, a medication adherence program, and an Apple Watch can accelerate the diagnosis of cardiovascular events, increase healthful lifestyles, and decrease strokes and death rates, all at one percent the cost of traditional clinical trials. More
- Jan 22 | Clinical Research News | The advent of precision medicine, marked by the need to recruit relatively rare cohorts of patients into studies, has ignited interest in new, more efficient models of clinical development ranging from “just-in-time” rapid enrollment to trials requiring no sites at all, according to Gaurav Singal, chief data officer at molecular insights company Foundation Medicine. More
- Jan 21 | Clinical Research News | Jane Myles discusses the challenges in clinical trials today, and how things might change over time. More
- Jan 20 | Clinical Research News | The latest Global Tuberculosis Report, released by the WHO in October 2019, contains both good and bad news. On the bright side, thanks largely to improved detection and diagnosis, more people than ever before received life-saving treatment for TB and there were fewer deaths. The number of new cases has also been on a steady decline. More
- Jan 16 | Clinical Research News Contributed Commentary | Type “Fast Food” into Google, and without scrolling you’ll likely find the answers to any fast food-related question you could possibly want to know. Considering the billions of search results that could appear, how does Google know to show you exactly what you’re looking for? More
- Jan 14 | Clinical Research News Brief| Science Magazine breaks down which institutions are putting data into ClinicalTrials.gov, which aren't, and what this means for clinical research. More
- Jan 10 | Clinical Research News | When it comes to improving supply chain, thinking big is the only way to enable transformational change. More
- Jan 09 | Clinical Research News | As we head into 2020, we at Clinical Research News would like to take a moment and reflect on the achievements from this past year. In that spirit, here are the top 10 stories of 2019, ranked in order of popularity. More
BioIVT Appointed Worldwide Distributor of upcyte® Products for Use in In-vitro Drug Discovery and Development StudiesJan 27 | This new partnership will increase the quantity and range of hepatic cells that BioIVT can offer to drug researchers. More
Elsevier creates free information center to bring together latest clinical research on novel coronavirus 2019-nCoVJan 27 | Online information center provides one-stop access to the latest medical and scientific information from across Elsevier’s journals and clinical resources. More
- Jan 23 | Adoption of Certara’s proprietary technologies and consulting knowledge aligns with FDA’s commitment to modernizing the drug development process More
WCG Acquires Statistics Collaborative, a Biostatistical Consultancy Specializing in Pharmaceutical and Biologics Clinical TrialsJan 23 | This transaction broadens the range of specialized services that WCG offers to clinical trial sponsors More
Rho partners with TRI to provide centralized and risk-based quality management technology to their clientsJan 21 | Rho, a full-service contract research organization (CRO) focused on bringing new products to market through a full range of product development services, announced today that it has partnered with Triumph Research Intelligence (TRI), a global leader in centralized and risk-based quality management (RBQM) technology. More
- Jan 21 | Creative Diagnostics launches a large range of p30 antigens and antibodies for ASFV detection. More
Signant Health finds growing eConsent adoption forecasts and the importance of eClinical integration in latest “State of eConsent” surveyJan 21 | More
Creative Enzymes Has Launched Enzyme Engineering and Modification Services to Accelerate Your ProjectsJan 15 | More
- Jan 14 | Bryan Katz joins KCR’s growing executive team to take over as head of commercial strategy and global partnerships More
Patient-Data Platform Raremark Enhances Executive Team to Accelerate Progress in Rare Disease ResearchJan 14 | Raremark, the leading patient-data platform in rare disease, is pleased to announce additions to its executive team to speed the company’s pursuit of more treatments for rare medical conditions. More
Join DIA’s Regulatory Submissions, Information, and Document Management Forum, Feb. 10-12, in North Bethesda, MD. With four tracks – Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Business, RIM Technology, Electronic Regulatory Submissions, and Electronic Document Management – you can customize your own learning experience, no matter your role or focus.
Explore event, view speakers, get content downloads, register for an upcoming preview webinar and more at www.DIAglobal.org/RSIDM20.
Patient-centric pharma - Advancing the new business model reveals how success can be achieved and provides food for thought on various ways to place patients firmly at the heart of your business and achieve commercially beneficial outcomes.